This is an instruction to a data processor agreement (the Agreement), referred to by link. Definitions used herein shall mean as defined in the Agreement unless explicitly defined herein.
Last updated 2019-12-24.
1. Purposes with processing
The purpose of the Processing is that the Supplier shall be able to provision the Service and provide support in relation to the Service to Users as well as further develop the Software efficiently.
2. Categories of data subjects
The categories of data subjects concerned are Users.
3. Categories of personal data which will be processed
The categories of personal data which will be processed are User’s names and email addresses.
4. Sensitive data
Sensitive data will not be processed.
5. Personal identification number
Personal Data containing personal identification numbers will not be processed.
6. Data relating to criminal convictions and offences
Personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences will not be processed.
Each Client Service is separate, and no personal data is shared between different Client Services.
Limina employees may access Client systems and data for the purpose of supporting the client, developing the Software and troubleshooting issues on behalf of the Client.
Clients may add Users to the Service and see other Users’ personal data.
Data at rest (such as a database copy) is encrypted and stored in access-controlled servers which only a limited number of people at Limina with administrative permissions can access.
8. Access to personal data
Employees of Limina and third-party consultants working for Limina are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
The Supplier may also transfer the Personal Data to recipients with whom the Client entered into a data processing agreement with.
The Supplier has general approval to appoint sub-processors for the processing of Personal data under the Agreement on behalf of the Supplier. The Supplier is thus entitled to at any time appoint additional or replace current sub-processors in accordance with the provisions in the Sub-processors section of the Agreement.
The following sub-processors are currently appointed:
- OVH (hosting of the Service and/or backups). EU. Org number 468585
- Amazon AWS (hosting of the Service and/or backups). Europe.
- Scaleway (hosting of the Service and/or backups). EU. Org number 433 115 904 00057
10. Place of processing
- For the Supplier’s personnel, the place of processing is the location of the Supplier’s personnel at any given point in time; which is usually USA, UK and Sweden but could be anywhere globally.
- For hosting providers, these are cloud services and the place of processing is governed via each vendor’s own Data Processing Agreements with the Supplier.
11. Transfers to third countries
The personal data may be transferred to a third country only as a result of condition 10.
12. Singling out
The Personal data will be processed as long as necessary for the performance of the service under the Agreement.